When you are looking to purchase a walk-in test chamber, you first need to determine the size of the walk-in test chamber you need. Because the tested products are different, the experimental space is also different. Therefore, the size of the walk-in test chambers requires special attention. It is available in several sizes: micro, small, medium and large.
1. What are Walk-in Test Chambers?
The walk-in test chamber is used for heat and cold resistance testing of the defense industry, aerospace industry, auto parts, electronic components, plastics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and related products.
2. Walk-in Test Chambers Applications
It provides large-scale temperature and humidity test environments for large parts, semi-finished products, and finished products. In addition, it is suitable for testing high-volume, high-volume test equipment.
Furthermore, we need to understand the performance characteristics of the walk-in test chamber in addition to its unique structural features.
3. Features of Walk-in Test Chambers
- The internal volume can be enlarged arbitrarily, and it is easy to assemble and disassemble. It can be designed and matched according to customer needs, which is convenient for customers to follow mobile devices.
- Using SUS#304 stainless steel plate and color steel plate, the structure is firm and easy to fold. Furthermore, the structure is simple, waterproof, and beautiful.
- Top blowing is used to reduce the influence of wind speed on samples in the test chamber. At the same time, it can meet the requirements of low wind speed and high uniformity.
- Large, bright windows are fitted with high-intensity interior explosion-proof fluorescent lighting. Therefore, the user can observe the situation in the test chamber.
- All-round safety protection devices and power-off memory ensure the safety of the machine itself and its users. Perfect protection device, when there is an abnormality, the controller screen will automatically display the fault status, cut off the power switch, and provide troubleshooting methods.
4. Precautions for use of Walk-in Test Chambers
There are a few things to keep in mind when operating walk-in test chambers.
- During normal operation of the equipment, the contents of the box should not be excessively squeezed. The air circulation in the box should not be affected to ensure uniform temperature and humidity in the box.
- When there is no need for lighting in the box, the light switch should be placed in the “off” position to prolong the life of the lamp tube.
- A period of one to two days should be allowed for the equipment to settle after it has been moved. This will help the compressor in the refrigeration system to work properly and prolong its life.
- Wipe the tank wall and box surface frequently to keep it clean and increase the transparency of the glass. Do not wipe the exterior surfaces with acids, alkalis or other corrosive solutions.
- In order to prevent damage to the chiller system, the equipment should not be tilted more than 45 degrees during transportation.
- When using a humidifier, use distilled or purified water. A few drops of detergent should be applied to the transducer before cleaning. Then scrub with a soft brush, and finally rinse with clean water.
- When the humidifier water tank is full of water, the water in the base must be poured out to prevent the water from overflowing.
- In the event that the ground is uneven after the equipment has been grounded, it should be leveled.
- The maintenance and repair of equipment should be carried out by professionals to avoid accidents.
- The device must be connected to a grounded electrical outlet!
Last but not least, we are a manufacturer of environmental testing equipment and battery testing equipment with 15 years of production and R&D experience. walk-in test chambers are available in a wide variety and can be customized. We will manufacture the machine to the specification and size you need. Then, if you think I missed or didn’t explain something to your satisfaction, please leave a comment below.
Also, if you want to know more details, please contact us directly. The contact information can be found at the bottom of the page. Our team will be happy to help you.